LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Cleaner with Washable Filter for Allergies and Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Ozone Free, Quiet Odor Eliminators, Vital 100 (White)
- 100% Ozone-Free: The Vital 100 is completely ozone free and never uses UV-C light, which the research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
- Powerful Performance: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. It can cover 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 28 m² in only 18 minutes.
- 3-Stage Filtration: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur, a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors, and an H13 True HEPA Filter, which captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Sleep Comfortably: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the Vital 100 won’t keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it’s time for bed.
- User-Friendly: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time for a fresh filter.
- Energy Efficient: It only costs $1.66 a week to run the Vital 100 24/7 , allowing you to use it all day during times of high pollution, like wildfire season.
- Easy to Place: The compact design and top-facing air vents let you place the Vital 100 near walls or in the corner of a room.
- Filter Replacements: Depending on usage, the filters should be replaced every 6–8 months. You can buy new filters by searching "B08BC5V6ZF" and "B085C22XWC" on Amazon. Remove the plastic wrap before installing a new filter.
Release Date: 30-06-2020
model number: Vital 100
Part Number: 817915027462
Details: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution. Please follow the details and FAQs below. Q: How safe are UV purifiers? The biggest issue with UV purifiers is that they emit varying levels of ozone. Even very small amounts of ozone in the air may result in chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and throat irritation. In fact, The World HealthOrganization (WHO) has issued a warning against people using UV light to sterilize their hands or any other part of their skin. Q: How effective are UV purifiers? Not very. Microbes have to spend some time in front of the UV light before they’re destroyed. The EPA explains that microbes must be exposed to the light “on the order of minutes and hours rather than the few seconds typical of most UVGI air cleaners.”
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 13.8 x 8.0 inches